How to Choose a Chicken
- Do not store a chicken in an ordinary plastic bag otherwise it will spoil.
- Never refreeze the meat.
- Chicken, its parts and sub-products should be very well packed before freezing.
- Follow the storage and temperature requirements written on packaging.
- Do not defrost a chicken at the room temperature or in the microwave oven, only in the fridge or in cold (or under the running) water.
- Before cooking, chicken should be fully defrosted, otherwise it will be cooked unevenly, and in the end you will get raw meat which is dried from outside.